Monday, September 04, 2006

My Introduction

Before I can tell everyone how each day of my adventure plays out, it's important for everyone to know just who I am. I am a freshman in college and I am planning on becoming a Physician Assistant. In order to support my self through college and support my new family, I am freelance writing and running an online business, Baby Boutique. My first child is due on November 22, 2006 and we couldn't be happier. Even though I am only 18 years old I am very happy with my position in life. I have a living family and girlfriend and things couldn't be better.

Know that you understand a little about me it's time to tell you what this blog is about. This blog will be about my life from my work, to my school, to my down time, and last but not least my family which is set to grow in just over two months.

I thank each and every one of you who have come here to read my posts.

No comments: