Wednesday, November 01, 2006

If all goes well....

If all goes well at our doctors appointment tomorrow we should be able to set a date for inducement. Although we would like the baby to come whenever it decides to there are some thing that could prevent us from doing this. First and most important is Thanksgiving. My entire family, which happens to be rather large is going to be home for their once a year visit over Thanksgiving and we would like everyone to be able to see the newest addition to the family. Another reason we would like to pick a date is because of how close I am to having my finals at school and how hard it would be to miss classes this late in the year. It amazes me how fast the nearly 40 weeks have gone but I think we are all ready to see our little one and get back into some state of normalcy.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: