Wednesday, December 06, 2006

UrbanScooters.com

From their site: "The Marketplace showcases alternative transportation and recreational vehicles from a variety of merchants across the Internet. You'll find America's largest selection of electric scooters, gas scooters, electric bikes, ATV's, motor scooters, mopeds, dirt bikes, go-karts, pocket bikes, powerboards, Segways, push scooters and even alternative fuel cars all under one roof."

Now for my review. I found the site very welcoming and easy to navigate. It drew my attention to the specials and products especially which is what a business site should do. In my searches this seems like one of the best layout for sites for these types of products. One thing I did like as a prospective consumer was their buying guide. I like these because they allow you, the consumer, to make the best choice based on what you are looking for. It shows the honesty of the company and that they are trying to allow you to make the best decision as possible, not to simply profit off of whatever decision you make. If you are looking for any of these types of products I would recommend giving UrbanScooters.com a try.

No comments: